Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween at the office

I took the girls to my office today to "trick or treat". We actually just visited everyone in the office. Surprisingly Mit did great and Bur was the crabbier one. I thought the roles would be reversed. Kermit was passed around and got held by a few people. She smiled a lot and talked a bit. Wilbur smiled a lot too but she ended up getting really grouchy because she was tired...because she won't nap (see previous post). I held her for a while until it was time to go. They both ended up sleeping in the car.

I intended for them to wear their little kitty headbands with their kitty shirts, but I forgot the headbands. They did wear shoes though - for only the second time. It was cute. I had two pairs of black dress up shoes, but the second pair didn't fit Bur. I ended up finding a different pair of shoes that my friend gave me that worked perfect. They are little high-tops with pink laces and pink flannel-print skulls on the side. I'm totally not into the whole "cute skull" thing, but they are actually pretty darn cute. She got lots of compliments :0) Perfect for Halloween.

I'm not sure what we're doing on Sunday. Hubby wants to leave the house while the neighborhood is treating, but I think we can just keep the porch light off and shut the blinds. We'll see.

I know there were some pics taken today at the office. I'll post them when I get them. In the meantime, here is a pic from the photo shoot they had a couple of weeks ago. And our second family pic :0)


1 comment:

  1. Precious. I love that your girls look different (so do my boys). It is so nice to have two that act and look very different. I love it. Your babies are precious, and I love the family picture! Talk about hard to get- just wait until they run from you. HA!

    ReplyDelete