Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome the the girls' new blog!

If you just found us, please feel free to follow along.

If you've jumped over here from my first blog - thanks for sticking with us!

As you may or may not know, Hubby and I tried to have kids since August 2005. We started fertility treatments in November 2007, since I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and did not ovulate on my own. If you are interested in that journey and how we arrived at twindom, click here. Since that blog was dedicated to my fertility journey, I thought it only fitting to create a new blog for the journey we will experience raising our sweet girls.

In the other blog it covers their birth story and life up til now (almost 5 months!!). If I have a chance/time, I will move the other posts over...but...that probably won't happen - just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment