Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What's in a name?

Well...I've debated to use the girls' real names or stick with their nicknames. I think for my peace-of-mind I'll use their nicknames.

You may be wondering how the heck we came up with Kermit and Wilbur...well, it's easy. When little K was a newborn she kept her legs tucked underneath her body all the time. They were always curled up. We have some photos of her on her belly with her legs curled up and she looks like a frog, hence Kermit.

Wilbur's name did not come from looks...but size - and no, she's not a pig. It's cause Wilbur in Charlotte's Web is the "runt," the small fry. She's always weighed less, and is a little shorter. Because Hubby and I can't leave well enough alone...we even got lazy and shortened their names. They mostly go by Mit and Bur.

I know, right?


One week old

No comments:

Post a Comment