Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

We Finally Moved!!

I know it's been over a month since my last post, but we've been busy. We just got moved this last weekend, and we now have internet access again - yay! Along with the move, I started a new job about 3 weeks ago. It's totally flexible and more moolah! Woohoo!

The girls will be 9 months old on Saturday, I can't believe it! No crawlers yet, but they've both been close for a while, so it should happen anytime.

Natalie just got her first teeth about a week or so ago. She is the proud owner of two bottom - razor sharp - teeth! Still no sign of teeth for Kaitlyn yet, but that's ok. They have their 9-month check-up next Monday. I'm SUPER curious how much they weigh and how tall they are. Seems like they hit a growth spurt in January.

They love watching Finding Nemo. It's their favorite. It's so cute to watch them watch it, because they laugh at certain parts. It's so cute.

Well, I just wanted to give a quick update, since we finally moved. Hopefully, I'll be a better poster now :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment