Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Out of touch

Since last Monday we haven't had internet or cable at our house. The cable I don't miss much, but the internet I'm addicted too! Thank goodness I can sneak in some 'net time at work once in a while! I feel so disconnected from the world. I have no idea what's going on in the news, or on Facebook (lol!).

The girls are doing good! They are 6 1/2 months old now. We had their Christmas pictures taken on Friday afternoon. Here are a few the photographer sent me. I'll get the CD with all of them sometime this week. This lady does a pretty good job for not being a professional. She works with my mom and takes pictures for fun. Can't beat free!

I think the family pic turned out pretty good, although you can tell I'm MELTING in my turtleneck. My fact is so red.

Katie's hair was pretty wild that day. We tried to tame it with hairspray, and it held for a while, but then it started to lift back up. She looks like a peacock when it is left alone. Pretty funny.

I love this one of both of them. So sweet!

Kaitlyn loved the big ornaments.

Natalie tried to eat them so here is a good shot without them in her mouth - lol


I'm pretty satisfied so far with the pictures. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Sometime this week we HAVE to get them to the mall to see Santa, I don't want to miss him! We also have their first ornaments to buy and their stockings.

The girls also went to their first Christmas party on Saturday. We didn't get any pictures of it, but it was fun. They did better than I thought. There were a bunch of people there and they got passed around. They were just full of smiles. Nap time was not fun since the noise was pretty loud, but we survived. It was the first time my dad's side of the family had met them.

We still do not know what we're doing on Christmas Eve or Day...it's always a battle with Hubby and me as to what we're going to do. We need to decide quick!

Okay, enough blogging, I gotsta get some reading in before I leave work today. I'm so behind on reading other peeps' blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment